Having a teacher's assistant can be handy, but not every school has the budget for such luxuries.
But why would anyone need a TA when there's TeacherKit (Free, Universal) ??
This app is a teacher's Swiss Army knife, with tools for classroom organization, behavioural monitoring, and grading. The only thing it doesn't do is teach the class for you.
ITWorx Web SiteTeacherKit Support
What's New in Version 1.1
New in 1.1:
- Sort Students in Grade book.
- Attendance counter counts absent times.
- Attendance counter counts from the first absence.
- Support Integration inside app.
- Freezing the header of Grade book.
- Add Export-Import-Delete in Class Summary Screen.
- Disabling auto-correct feature when entering names.
- Entering decimal points in weight of grades.
Significant optimization in performance and stability!
Version 1.0 features:
- Many many bug fixes.
- Photos are now separate from the database, so it can be smaller and easier to backup and restore.
- You can now access photos saved in TeacherPal from iTunes.
- Amazing new UI.
- See all your classes at a glance instead of swiping one by one.
- Swipe to switch between views.
- New class summary screen.
- Now there is a separate view for behavior showing negative incident counts.
- Easier to use Attendance Calendar sidebar.
- Grade book now can automatically distribute the weights equally so you don't have to do it.
Via LucianeCurator https://lucianecurator.contently.com