DarkWave Studio is a modular virtual studio for the creation of electronic music.
With DarkWave Studio you can easily use the included audio machines and third party VST effects and instruments to create music. DarkWave Studio allows the connection of machines in an ad-hoc cabling fashion. DarkWave Studio comes with both native versions for 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows, although you may use the 32-bit version on all editions of Windows for backwards compatibility with 32-bit VST plug ins.
DarkWave consists of the following main parts:
- Studio (Work With Machines).
- Pattern Editor (Create Pieces Of Music).
- Sequencer (Arrange Patterns Into A Song).
- Multi-track Hard Disk Recorder (Master Your Music).
- Native x64 and x86 Windows Platform Support.
- VST PlugIn Support - Limitlessly Expandable With Instrument and Effects PlugIns.
- Both DirectSound And ASIO Audio Driver Support - Low Latency Output.
- Multi Core / Multi CPU Support.
- Full 64-bit Double Precision Floating Point Audio Processing.
Downloads DarkWave Studio