Compared to both Screenpresso and Snagit ($24 and $50), Screenshot Captor feels utilitarian and complex. But it's also very powerful, and perhaps more important, it's free/donationware. Screenshot Captor has all the same capture tools Screenpresso and Snagit feature, including scrolling capture. In fact, its scrolling capture feature even out-performed Snagit's.
Unlike Screenpresso and Snagit, Screenshot Captor's interface is composed of one main window. You can optionally show a slim Quick Capture Bar which floats over all other windows, letting you initiate captures with a single click. The bar is optional, because you can trigger captures using keyboard hotkeys, too.
Screenshot Captor is a best-in-class tool for grabbing, manipulating, annotating, and sharing screenshots. It's different from other screenshot utilities in several notable ways :
1. Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention; stays out of your way until you need it.
2. Super easy to add and edit callout arrows and text boxes.
3. Easy automatic or on-demand uploading of screenshots to image hosting services; easy emailing of screenshots to your friends and colleagues.
4. Take snapshots from webcams; record video with the ESR addon.
5. New optional quick-capture docking bar and post-capture action dialog.
6. Full set of scanner acquisition tools and scanner image correction.
7. Perfect capture of Windows 7 partial transparency effects.
8. The most powerful scrolling capture tool in the field.
9. Great special effects, including automatic active window enhancement, ragged edge splicing, pixelation, smart text removal, and many more.
10. Smart autonaming of files, easy renaming and format conversion; automatic image file versioning.
11. Ability to embed textual comments in files or add attractive captions to images and printouts.Unsurpassed multi-monitor support and lots of capture modes: Multimon (multiple monitors), Desktop, Active Window, Region, Windows Object, Scrolling Capture. Each mode has a customizable hotkey for quick access.
12. Unsurpassed support for 3rd party user configurable tools, including file browsers and image editors; extend the program to do whatever you need by interfacing it with other programs.
13. Sidebar thumbnail file browser provides full shell operations, drag and drop support, and right-click actions on screenshots.
14. Deluxe thumbnail maker and watermarker.
Screenshot Captor : http://goo.gl/Ar43DG