Having your home broken into is completely violating. Burglars don’t just steal your stuff; they steal your peace of mind. While this is the sort of thing you think will never happen to you, it’s worth the time and effort to make sure you’re not a target.
Below are five strategies to help secure your home against a break-in.
1. Use Landscaping As A Barrier [...]
2. Put In A Security Alarm [...]
3. Install Motion Detector Lights [...]
4. Hide The Spare Key Better [...]
5. Don’t Tweet Your Trips [...]