"There is nothing more important and vital to life than creativity…all successful human endeavour is founded on it. You see, once you externalise the inner world of your imagination, a shift occurs and you glow; both you and the planet glow, and change takes place"
OUR FABULOUS WEEKENDS IN ITALY
Our 2013 calendar offers the following:
- Our Creativity Workshops where we play and create with everything we can get our hands on
- Painting retreats. You can't paint? Yes you can and you will, with freedom and laughter in this serious yet light hearted workshop with Michael Eldridge and Lorenzo Viscidi
- BIG painting. Then a later weekend with Michelle Rumney and Mike Eldridge; BIG paintings, a delicious romp with huge imagery
- Photography, Including Wild Photography in the mountains, with Mauro Magrini, Natasha Lythgoe and Mike Eldridge
- Film making; Ipads, Iphones, tablets; all this new technology has made film makers of us all. An exciting weekend and a new way of looking film.
- Hunting the Heart of The Blue Deer . Healing and Art with Eleanor Darley
- Living Words; Writing through the body and the senses. A seminar in Creative Writing taught by Jeff Shapiro
- Creative Discovery weekend ; Word and Image, (a wonderful weekend playing with words and images; splashing paint and writing Haikus. With Colin Pink and Mike Eldridge
- Energetics. A relaxing weekend in the sunshine, in the pool and in the shade of our olive grove with Liliana Pivato and Gianni Gerroti, learning to balance body and mind with Watsu and Longevity energetics (which is a bit like Qi Kung but more powerful)
- Sacred Sound and Voice; sourcing the magic of the music within you. Very powerful. With Jules Heavens
- Maria's Special Guest Retreats, a totally unprogrammed weekend where anything may happen and always does
- Italian Cooking; An adventurous weekend in an Italian Kitchen with Maria Banks and our resident Chef.
Full board at I Cigni is from Euros E66 per day depending on preferences ( single E20 extra per night)
Sessions begin either on a Wednesday or Thursday at 5pm and close after lunch on the Sunday
Guests wishing to stay on longer at I Cigni, either before or after Retreat may do so at a special rate of E40 per night B&B, with use of all facilities, pool etc.