The Coffee industry of Le Marche is another example, in this Region, of high quality products able to conquer the international Markets.
The success keys of the brands are based on the rich flavor selection of the best Arabica and Robusta beans selected around the world or expressly cultivated in sustainable farms, and on high technology coffee machines able to guarantee the making of the perfect espresso with an intense and long lasting taste.
The firsts Le Marche companies have appeared in the territory around 1880 thanks to adventurous merchants and nowadays, with an international presence, the coffee industries of le Marche are aiming to bring a new fresh taste of Italian coffee on abroad market.
It is thank to small activity, as the case of Torrefazioni, tiny roasters, that the most pure spirit of the "coffee pleasure" is locally preserved.
- Pascucci - Montecerignone - http://www.pascucci.it/
- Romcaffè - Macerata - http://www.romcaffe.it/
- Saccaria - Senigallia - http://www.saccaria.it/
- Caffè del Faro - Montegranaro - http://www.caffedelfaro.com/
- Elite Caffè - Tolentino - http://www.elitecaffe.it/
- Perfero Caffè - Altidona - http://www.perferocaffe.com/
- Maranello Caffè - Civitanova Marche - http://www.maranellocafe.it/
- NeroCaffè - Pesaro - http://www.nerocaffe.eu/
- Surikafè - Pesaro - http://www.surikafe.it/
- Vittori - Fermo - http://www.tosteriavittori.it/
- Pancaffè - Ascoli Piceno - http://www.pancaffetorrefazione.com/
- Nuova Simonelli - Belforte del Chienti - http://www.nuovasimonelli.it/