Pasta comes in different shapes and sizes. Enjoy the big ones stuffed with delicious mixture of cheese, vegetables and meat like this one.
Since we have an Italian kitchen, my kids cannot live without pasta dishes. It's hard to keep up with what they want and what they should eat. Vegetables are always at the end of the line. With this dish, I put together the ingredients with the essential nutrients that they need, pulsed into one mixture and stuffed into their pasta. It's every mom's dish!
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil + more for oiling the baking dish
- 4 ounces white chicken meat, coarsely chopped
- 5 ounces spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 5 ounces ricotta
- 2 tablespoons, almonds, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Parmesan
- 12 pieces big shell pasta (conchiglioni pasta)
- 1 cup bechamel sauce (see recipe below)