Les gifs animés c'est moche et ça sert pas à grand chose mais ça peut être utile à la place d'une animation lourde. Gifgear permet d'encréer de façon simplissime. il suffit de placer ses images, de choisir leur délai d'affichage et hop.
Create as many surfaces as you need and link them together. Manage large projects with inter-related surfaces. Organise them in the way that makes sense to you. Share with team members for viewing or editing.
Awesome Screenshot is a super-useful Chrome extension I have just discovered and which does everything I expect from a screen-grabbing utility.
Awesome Screenshot can in fact grab either a full web page or a specific part of the screen that you select, while offering the additional treat of letting you save the captured image to your disk or to the cloud, so that you can share its url immediately.
Awesome Screenshot also lets you annotate and markup your just-captured images and it provides a useful "blur" tool, to make unreadable any part of a document or text that you may want not to show publicly.
Key features summarized:
1. Capture or clip selected area, or all visible portion, or entire page
2. Support PNG format
3. Support horizontal scroll when capturing
4. Annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text
5. Crop and scroll & Show crop area dimension
6. Use eraser to hide sensitive information
7. Copy the screenshot and paste it to gmail etc.
8. Save to local or one-click to upload to awesomescreenshot.com and get a shareable link