Free Legal Advice, Consultation, Aid, Help, Service, Assistance, Support from G8 Lawyers, Advocates, Attorneys, posted on Geek Upd8 thanks to all Associated Partners - http://g8.geekupd8.com/FreeLegalAdvice
- Husband and wife obtaining divorce by mutual consent - Continued living together - Complaint by wife against husband under Domestic Violence Act - Complaint not maintainable as decree of divorce subsisted
- It is obligatory on the part of Inquiry Officer to ask the delinquent as to whether he wants to examine any defence witness in his favour - No such opportunity was offered to the delinquent in the Departmental Enquiry - Enquiry held to be vitiated
- It is an act of domestic #violence - Maintenance to wife be granted according to her standard of living - Wife had lived in the #USA, naturally she was used to a high standard of living - Therefore, the maintenance of INR 123,132.36 (INR 123,132.36 ($ 2000)) per month is most fair, and reasonable
- Confession made by accused in Australia before a Police Officer of Australia - The fact that according to Australian Law, any confession made before Police was admissible makes no difference. - Confession not admissible in evidence - Petition Dismissed
Section 379 - Electricity theft - Electricity being not considered to be a movable property, there cannot be theft thereof within the meaning of Section 379 IPC - It is a theft as statutorily defined under Section 39/44 of the Electricity Act, 1910 and Section 379 IPC is referred only for the purposes of punishment that is to be awarded
It's a breakthrough credit card sized charger for iPhone andAndroid phones. When you carry this with you, you're actually carrying 5 hours of talk time in your wallet or 4.5 hours of Internet usage or 98 hours of standby time.
G. S. Singhvi and Asok Kumar Ganguly, JJ. - Delay condoned. 2. Feeling aggrieved by refusal of the Division Bench of the Karnataka High Court to interfere with the order passed by the learned single Judge for payment of Rs. 3,00,000/- to respondent Nos. 1 to 5 as compensation in lieu of the death of their bread winner Basappa Kuri in police custody. Deputy Commissioner, Dharwad and two others have filed this petition. 3. Basappa Kuri (husband of respondent No. 1 and father of res
Social justice means to ensure life to be meaningful and liveable
- For complete judgment - http://g8.geekupd8.com/287 - Mesothelioma : Cancer of Pleura or Peritoneum stated as one of the main health consequences associated with exposure to Airborne Asbestos - Occupational diseases - Employer is vicariously liable to pay damages for the death after cessation of employment
#NRI couple - Decree of #divorce granted by US Court
- For more details - http://g8.geekupd8.com/282 - Joint custody of minor child given to couple - Wife brought the child to #India, depriving joint custody to father - Supreme Court directed the wife to return to #USA alongwith child
ndian Penal Code, Section 307 - Constitution of India, Article 16 - Moral turpitude - Petitioner selected as constable in Police, but denied the appointment on the ground that he was charged with offence under Section 307 and 34 IPC, though acquitted as this offence involved moral turpitude - Held, offence under Section 307 IPC does not involve moral turpitude - Conduct of petitioner does not show wickedness of character or lack of honesty, modesty or good morals - Authority directed to consider the case of petitioner for appointment - What is moral turpitude elaborately explained. AIR 1959 Allahabad 71 relied. [Paras 17 and 18]
- Complainant returned from Australia to India in May 2005 leaving her children with her husband - Complainant lodged FIR against her husband, in-laws family including petitioners who were their distant relatives - Bail application allowed
Person promising to do a thing which he is not legally bound to do, and saying that if money is not paid to him, he would not do that thing - Such an act not amount to an offence of extortion Chief minister demanding donations for consideration of grievance pending before the Govt - Not an offence of extortion - http://g8.geekupd8.com/263 ;
Husband contracting second marriage by suppressing first marriage - Second wife would not be legally wedded wife - Sexual intercourse with second wife is not rape - Harassment and cruelty to second wife - Offence under Section 498-A IPC not made out - http://g8.geekupd8.com/260
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.