Excerpt from the article:
Smart online marketers are realizing that to increase online revenue you need to optimize your visitor’s onsite experience and convert more of them for your goals, and not just your rankings in search engines.
And yet conversion rate optimization is still not as common as internet marketing subjects like SEO, web analytics and usability.
This article is meant to be the best guide you will ever need for conversion rate optimization, and to give you a great kick-start with your efforts.
1. What is conversion rate optimization?
2. What is a conversion and when does it happen?
3. How is conversion rate calculated?
4. Are there more specific ways to measure website success?
5. Why do conversion rate optimization for your website?
6. What tools do you need for conversion rate optimization?
7. What else you need for conversion rate optimization?
8. What elements have biggest impact on conversion?
9. What is a good conversion rate?
10. Conversion rate optimization do’s and don’ts
+ Resources for deep diving into conversion rate optimization
Curated by Agostino Caniato:
To deepen the points just mentioned read the full article here: http://bit.ly/SUtEWN