Excerpted from article:
There’s a big difference between websites that are mobile-friendly and websites that are specifically developed for mobiles, the ones that use special features like pinching and zooming and take notice of the fact that limited screen size poses constraints of a different kind.
If your business is serious about mobile device usage, what it needs to do is to invest in making sure your website and landing pages have versions that are made exclusively with mobiles in mind.
Since limited screen size on mobiles and their on-the-go usage pose special constraints, simply retouching your existing website to make it “mobile-friendly” will not suffice.
Following are some of the things you need to take care of if you want to maximize your sales and conversions on mobiles:
1. Users should be able to read the page without zooming.
2. Focus on all important elements.
3. Minimize the content; make it simple and easily navigable.
4. Make navigation easy and simple.
5. Scalability issues across screen sizes.
6. Make sure your page scales.
7. Fonts and appearances do matter.
8. Make it load faster.
9. Use the geo-location of the visitor.
10. A/B test what works best on mobiles!
Each tip is analyzed with more information and details. Read full original article here: http://selnd.com/P4uspm
Via Giuseppe Mauriello