Excerpt from the article:
Getting that guest blogging gig is one thing…actually getting subscribers and customers from it is quite another.
For example, if you land an article on a huge site like Lifehacker or Tim Ferriss’ blog, you are likely to create some serious traffic to your site.
The question is…is your site prepared to convert one percent of those visitors? Five percent? Ten percent?
Let’s get started!
1. Create an ultra-convincing byline
2. Create a landing page specific to that audience
3. Write a truly killer headline with the 4 U’s
4. Write killer copy using the PAS formula
5. Put call to action above the fold
6. Put a short video on the landing page
7. Request only the absolute bare minimum
8. Add social proof
9. Use killer design
Curated by Agostino Caniato:
To deepen the points just mentioned, read the entire article here: http://bit.ly/KJh03R