Excerpt from the article:
Many standalone landing pages are designed specifically to elicit a direct response, usually signing up to a service or purchasing a product.
These pages may be designed for traffic from a specific campaign or traffic source.
Follow these 8 steps to make your direct response landing pages deliver.
1. Begin With a Compelling Page Headline
2. Understand the Page Fold and Avoid Scrolling
3. Remove Unnecessary Text and Images
4. Support the Headline With Key Benefits
5. Make Use of a Supporting Trust Area
6. Make Use of Video and Audio
7. Test Your Calls to Action
8. Split Up the Sign-Up Process
Curated by Agostino Caniato:
To deepen the points just mentioned, read the entire article here: http://bit.ly/Jw93x8