(Reza Kahlili) - Israel will be obliterated by chemical, microbial and nuclear bombs, Iran is warning, but those weapons of mass destruction will be used first on Tel Aviv by Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad at the start of a decades-old Muslim dream of destroying the Jewish state.
An alarming commentary last week in Mashregh, the media outlet of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, confirmed that the Islamic regime not only has WMDs but has armed its terrorist proxies with them. Mashregh speaks for the regime.
It warned Israel that if the fighting in Syria does not stop, an all-out attack on the Jewish state will be launched and that at zero hour, Tel Aviv will be the first city to be destroyed.
“The threat to retaliate against Israel with weapons of mass destruction is credible,” said Dr. Peter Vincent Pry, executive director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security, who previously served on the House Armed Services Committee and with the CIA. “A highly credible source in 2005 warned that a decision had been made at the highest level of the Iranian government to arm numerous ballistic missiles with chemical and biological warheads to retaliate against Israel if Iran’s vital interests were endangered. The fall of [Syrian President Bashar] Assad would constitute endangerment of Iran’s vital interest.”
The commentary said that for 18 months, Israel, with all its power, has tried to reshape Islamic movements that have targeted the “Zionists” into a conflict between Muslims, with Syria at the center of its efforts.
The Mashregh column charged that Israel is behind the Syrian crisis in order to strategically change the geopolitics of the region and defeat one of the main players in the Islamic world’s “resistance front.” It warned Israel that with the direction it has chosen, “There is a dead end, and the threat of mass killing awaits.”
The commentary recalled the doctrine of the founder of the Islamic revolution, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini: “If they stand against our religion, we will stand against their world. If all this bloodshed is to provide a better future for Israel, we will destroy their world.”
The lengthy analysis claimed that several forces are involved on both the diplomatic and military fronts to break the Syrian “resistance front.” It cited Turkish forces on Syria’s border with that NATO country but also claimed there are American forces along the Golan Heights and inJordan, and Saudi, Qatar and French forces at the Syrian border withLebanon.
“Their defeat from the fronts within [Syria] and the movement of their forces on the borders are signs that the world’s Zionists have lost hope on the capability of [anti-Assad] terrorists against Syrian forces and now are looking for an opportunity to get the armed forces of others involved,” the commentary said.
A strategic look at the situation in Syria, it said, shows that in order to safeguard Damascus and Bashar Assad’s regime, it is necessary to destroy “the center responsible for these destructions, which will force the enemy to retreat.” To that end, Iran will break “the security of Israelby targeting Tel Aviv.”
The commentary, citing the weak economies in America and Europe, said that in an all-out confrontation between the “resistance front” andIsrael, the West will stay out of it, not wanting to fight Syria with a military of 220,000 military personnel and 240,000 reserves, Iran’s massive forces and Hezbollah.
Should Israel and its allies succeed in unraveling Syria so the legitimateAssad regime loses control, the commentary said, there are but two scenarios:
- “Groups armed with weapons of mass destruction (chemical, microbial and nuclear bombs), which have been obtained on the black market, will surely target Tel Aviv.
- “Other countries with different motivations from revenge to a change in the balance of power in the region looking for the elimination of Israel from the world’s map will use the chaos created without accepting any responsibility.” (Right below this point, Mashregh put up a picture of an atomic blast.) continue reading
(h/t Vin Ienco)
- Ahmadinejad: World forces must annihilate Israel
- CAIR strikes out on Reza Kahlili
- CAIR targets Reza Kahlili
- Army of Iran sadists poised for U.S. invasion
- Reza Kahlili: Why we need regime change in Iran
- Khamenei: We Must Prepare for the "End of Times"
- U.K. intel: Iran 2 years from nukes
- Iran state TV poll: Iranians say stop nuclear program
- Former CIA spy advocates overthrow of Iranian regime
- Iran: Time for US and Israel to "Disappear"
- U.S. Adds Forces in Persian Gulf
- Revolutionary Guards’ Terror Cells in U.S. Mosques
- Iran Reiterates Commitment to Israel's Annihilation
- (Video) Mahdi Madness: 12th Imam Psychosis in Iran
- (Video) Ron Paul: Suicidal Delusion
- Fatwa On Islam: The Iranian Threat
- Fatwa On Islam: Free Iran's internet