At present lots of people are confused about their career and goals. Sometime a particular occupation that they desire becomes difficult for them to join due to the shortage of opportunities. Whereas in other cases the career they choose doesn’t give them complete satisfac …
No doubt, success of an organization is the joint effort of entire team but, the role of executives is incomparable. Apart from management responsibilities to ensure smooth workflow, he or she is entitled to a ...
Finding a job is an overwhelming job in itself and the majority of the populace will agree with this. Landing to the most suitable profession requires a lot of efforts from one side. And, no doubt, every one of us does that. However, even after struggling hard many of us fail to achieve our stipulated career goals and targets.
Either we did not proceed with an apt strategy or we failed to find the right options in the marketplace! Undoubtedly, there can be a number of reasons behind the failure. However, with the assistance of recruitment agencies, one can definitely dream of getting the best possible option in the marketplace. They take away all hassles involved in your career path by guiding you on the right path.
These firms have contacts with the renowned organizations in the corporate world so; your job application can be sent to numerous companies; which obviously will be more than your expectations. However, before everything, the only need is to connect with a reliable and privileged recruitment agency.
Ample search firms are located in Thailand and across the world. However, not all of them can be trusted when it comes to your career. So, here is the list of top 10 recruitment firms in Thailand that you can consider for your career search. Have a look.
• KTI Consultants: KTI consultants is an ideal search firm that operates for different companies by recruiting candidates in finance, accounting, hospitality, human resource, IT and telecom sectors. It is an independent firm based in Bangkok.
• Fischer and Partners Recruitment: This firm is known for world-class recruitment services in the area of business process outsourcing (BPO).
• K.P.W Supplying Manpower Worldwide: With over 10 years of experience, the K.P.W has been successful in finding the most talented and suitable candidate in the field of construction and engineering, oil & gas, health & safety, and more.
• Kelly Thailand: It is amongst the leading recruitment firms for outsourcing, consulting and staffing services on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis.
• PA&CA Recruitment Co. Ltd.: Since May 2000, PA&CA have successfully recruited potential candidates for about 1500 companies in Japan.
• Avance Recruitment (Thailand) Co. Ltd.: Avance commenced its business in 1972 to serve, satisfy and solve recruitment requirements of companies in Japan. Its professional staff is proficient in finding the best candidate in the shortest period of time.
• Fame Placement Co. Ltd.: It is amongst the best executive search firms in Thailand. It works to fill executive positions like CEO’s, managers in multinational companies and local businesses in Thailand.
• Start Recruitment Co. Ltd.: It concentrates mainly on HR consulting, recruitment and direct head hunting of executive positions in the market. It has successfully excelled since its inception.
• Smart Search Recruitment: It is another Bangkok based executive search solution tailored for global organizations in securing the best talent to maneuver the global business.
• Human Capital Alliance: It offers a broad range of executive search and recruitment service for industries including the financial sector, consumer and technology.
So, if you are looking for a highly-paid job in renowned companies in Thailand step forward and hire the best recruitment agency from the aforementioned list. They will definitely offer you with better and more alternatives for higher position.
What keeps any business running is an uninterrupted supply chain. Supply chain can be referred to as a channel of flow of raw products to the manufacturers who produce the goods that are further sold to the consumers. This entire cycle of developing produce to meet consumer needs and keep the business running is a supply chain.
Consumers nowadays are really demanding. To meet their needs effectively the suppliers/companies often rely on the services of consultancies to do justice to the crucial task of supply chain recruitment. It is through supply chain management that the businesses develop, implement, monitor and control the supply chain functions in order to keep the companies operating.
No company can afford to have a break in the supply chain. Reason? Even a minor break can cause the entire business mechanism to shut down which in no time can ruin your market position; you may instantly loose a huge consumer base to never return again. Yes, the consequences of a broken supply chain can be damaging and irreversible! Hence every business understands the predicament and most of them opt for professional assistance for supply chain recruitment from time to time.
Supply chain recruitment in Thailand, is a task performed with great expertise by some of the best consultancies. The professionals running such consultancies are thorough with the procedures and tactics to pick the finest recruits that are most suitable for the job. They know exactly what qualities to look for and also confirm the candidate’s spotless professional and personal track record through a thorough background check before making the ultimate hire.
The logistics and supply chain recruitment usually deals with making the following hires:
• Supply chain manager – He is the one responsible for optimizing the product manufacture right from the designing phase to its sale to the consumer.
• Logistics director – He is the main link between the manufacturers and the retailers. He sends and receives raw material and finished good effectively managing these transactions between different companies.
• Demand & supply planning manager – He plays the crucial role of analyzing the market needs and planning the company’s production to meet them.
• Warehouse & distribution staff – These are department level recruits that are responsible for the storage and physical distribution of the raw material and finished goods, putting the supply chain manager’s and logistic director’s decisions to action.
No matter what your business, the professional supply chain recruitment consultancies can bring you retainable talent that will contribute to boosting your business growth!
ach one of us has an aim in life. We strive hard, day and night to achieve that aim so that we can live life happy ever after. However, achieving those goals and targets of life is never easy. Only a few lucky people reach the pinnacles without much struggle. Otherwise, one has to face a lot of c...
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.