In this free ebook by Curata (made up of 33 pages), with foreword by Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs and the co-author of "Content Rules", it will show you how to mix original content and curated content to get results.
In this ebook you’ll learn:
- How to re-purpose old content;
- Front-end marketing tactics;
- How to develop short and long form content;
- and how to keep your Content Beast well fed!
Here is a short excerpt as summary that caught my attention:
"6 tips for smart and effective content curation:
1) Be strategic about your topic selection. Do the legwork to determine audience needs. Think about the voice you want for your brand. Build your content around that.
2) Vary your sources. Exposure to a broad variety of voices, ideas, and information is one of the key values of a strong curation strategy.
3) Be selective. Curation is not about sharing as much as you can. It’s about sharing the best of the best – acting as a filter for your audience.
4) Organize based on audience needs. Make sure that you present your curated content using categorization and hierarchy that’s as useful to your audience as it is to you.
5) Adhere to ethical best practices. Always attribute your original sources and only publish abstracts and excerpts.
6) Add value. Help your audience get the most out of your curated content by providing insights, opinions, and context."
Fill out the form here and download free your copy of ebook:
Via Giuseppe Mauriello