Prepaid cell phones from Kroger i-wireless. Featuring some of the best Pay as You go Phones and No Contract cell phones on the market today.
Juannean Young's insight:
Do you want to earn FREE minutes for your phone by doing something that we all do? This is a great deal. Earn minutes for your phone by grocery shopping. Cool right? We all buy food to eat and I don't know many people who dont use their cell phone. Free minutes for buying groceries. Life is good! :)
Partnerships are being created all over the world! Its beautiful to see that Toyota has partnered with th eFood Bank of NYC to support the ictims of Hurricane Sandy. Multiple hands make for light work.
What is limiting you from reaching your full potential? I believe that what stops most of us is fear. The fear of stepping out of the social norms and breaking the form of our boxes has kept us from truly realizing our power to create for many years. You are an awesome being that can create whatever life that you want. Believe it. It all starts with a beautiful imagination. Imagine and dream about the life you want until the path becomes clear in your mind on how to realize your dreams. Its possible and NEVER settle for less than your worth. You are valuable, powerful and full of life. Let's take a leap, remember that hope still lives and let's create a beautiful life. Let us create the beautiful world we all wish to live and raise our families in.
You have the power to make it a great day. Just do it! :)
It's time for a spring cleanse! If you are looking for a great way to show yourself some clean love check out Bepure! Here is a wrap up of a great meal plan to get you started on your 3-week clease prep. First commit to really treat every part of you with love. Take care of as many stress factors as possible, ex: pay bills, spring clean your house, make peace with anyone you may be at odds with, etc. When you truly love someone or something you do what you can to protect your love. Therefore, when you understand that you deserve your own love you then understand the importance of protecting yoursef!
Breakfast: Oatmeal and a smoothie
Big Lunch: Salad, quesadilla, soup
Snack: Fruit and nuts
Dinner: Local, free-range chicken breast, boiled and raw veggies and some type of carb (ex: rice or whole wheat pasta)
Remember: Your clease is to remove chemicals and toxins in your body. Try to reduce as much as possible or eliminate from your daily intake during your cleanse, caffeine, white sugar, white flour, animal protein, and any personal products with chemicals
We step out of the house and we see huge hoardings of various fast food restaurants like KFC, McDonald's, Pizza Hut etc. luring us. The temptation shown by the various colorful and tempting advertisements can at times ...
We all know that eating fast food is not on the "ways to eat healthy" list. However, we also know that it is not practical or realistic to think that everyone will stop eating it knowing it's unhelahty qualities. If you are in a situation where fast food is your choice, keep in mind this things.
1. Keep balance of the good and bad, everything in a healthy and moderate way
2. Don't choose what you know will make you sick! Sometimes your eyes can be bigger than what you can handle. Don't give in to the weakness! :) Let your first choice be in the range of the healthiest selection
3. Avoid deep-fried, pan-fried, batter dipped, creamy or in cream sauce
4. Always drink water
5. Eat slowly. Enjoy your food by relishing each bite. This will also aid in better digestion
6. Fast food carries more calories than home coked meals. Eat smaller portions to minimize any negative effects to your body
7. Buffets are not your friends! These places are prime examples of how our eyes an become bigger than what we can tolerate in a healthy manner. So of all the many choices to be enticed by, really get your money's worth and choose the most healthy choices available. Do not over induldge and if you must go for seconds, wait 20 minutes after your first meal
8. Don't exceed your sodium intake to more than 1500mg per day Salt is necessary but in induldging in excess can be hazardous to your health.
9. Watch out for sauces. They're loaded with all kinds of things your body is happier without. If you must dibble and dabble in some sauces, opt for lower fat and calorie sauces like mustard instead of mayonnaise
Was there a time when life seemed to make promises of hope and success? What happend? Did your dreams coming running to you with open arms or have you felt like your dream words no longer have a bond?
Only thinking about yourself is a great way to Fail.
One of the largest battles that we deal with is the need seemingly have the most "love", the fight to be on top. Many of us see others living a life that we want and think that cutting eachother is the way to get an available seat. Once we realize that the same feelings that you have are the same feelings that I have. The same desire to be accepted that you may have, I've also shared. We all share the want for true freedom. They best way to get what you want is to supply that same need to someone else with your best intent. The world really can change. We just must first take the brave step to be the change we wish to see. Once we become change, the box that once contained our hope can be broken and our dreams will then have room to become reality.
Since I gained professional status as a sign language interpreter, I have witnessed oppression of various types, more than I would like, such as disenfranchisement of Deaf community members, abuse of power by interpreters, and discrimination...
As interpreters it can often to be easy to take our vision for granted. Daily, let's take time before working to understand, appreciate and show thanks for the ability to see clearly. Let's help our communities and share our knowledge.