There could be a number of reasons as to why you might need to write a comprehensive business plan, whether this is at the start of your company’s life or at a later date:
• Making a loan application
• Seeking investment
• Seeking to acquire a company
• Seeking a major contract or other significant business partnership
• Applying for authorisation from a regulator
• Simply to act as a guide to directors and staff on a course of action to be followed
In this article, we look at some of the things that might need to be included in a business plan.
To read the full article click on the title or image.
Get your Free Business Plan Template here: http://bit.ly/1aKy7km
Via Marc Kneepkens