Here are the 20 most popular articles I curated this past year, just in case you missed them.
20 Most Popular Biz Storytelling Curated Articles in 2012
Well 2012 was a fabulous year for curating articles on business storytelling!
Since I began the Just Story It Scoops in June 2011, I’ve curated 1012 articles (wow!), have 4908 followers, and 33,453 people have visited the site.
That’s amazing. And thank you thank you thank you all so much for your loyalty, comments, suggestions, and participation.
I anticipate 2013 will bring just as many helpful and interesting articles for you. So get ready!
So which articles were the most popular in 2012? Check these out if you missed them. They are listed with the most popular being #1:
1. How To Create Great Advertising With Storytelling -- March 9
2. 813 Free PowerPoint Templates and Backgrounds -- April 28
3. StoryBranding Part II -- Your ‘Why’ -- May 19
4. What Does Your Brand Stand For? Infographic - October 2
5. Easel.ly Create and Share Infographics -- November 9
6. 7 Ways to Develop Employees Into Digital Storytellers -- May 20
7. Crafting Outstanding Presentations -- January 29
8. The Art of Storytelling Infographic -- February 13
9. Free: Hundreds of PowerPoint Backgrounds, Templates and Presentation Slides -- April 8
10. Five Things Marketers Can Learn From the Meaning of Stories -- May 19
11. 50 Best Social Psychology Books on Persuasion, Influence and Understanding Your Brain -- September 20
12. Snowmen Stories from Calvin and Hobbes -- May 11
LOL!! Just goes to show how popular the Calvin and Hobbes comic still is, and how we can all use a grin at the end of the week :)
13. Read Small Message, Big Impact to Get Your Message Out in a Big Way: Stories & Elevator Pitches -- June 5
14. We Need Social Producers: Catalysts, Info & ROI -- October 21
15. Make It Count - Nike Story & Engagement -- April 27
16. New Biz Storytelling Tool: Sparkol -- April 13
17. Digital Storytelling: How To Tell A Story That Stands Out in the Digital Age -- October 11
18.What are Story Maps? -- July 12
19. How To Create More Powerful Content Marketing Stories -- October 8
20. Story Structure Diagrams -- October 8
Big months for the most popular articles are October, April, and then May. People were particularly inspired those months. Something in the air? Solar flares? Who knows -- the articles were great.
I'm looking forward to finding new great material for you in 2013, along with your comments, suggestions, and chats. Here's to a fabulous year!