KiDz HuB Media Network Announces the Launch Of Its New and powerful App for Google Play and The KiDz HuB iOS app will launch in The second week of December 2012.
“Now our thousands of listeners will be able to listen to the stations in our network... all from one convenient app” says Kirk Swaby, Co Director of KiDz HuB and further pointed out that new app boasts several features, including an insect repellant or mosquito zapper.
Introducing... The New KiDz HuB Android App
Brace yourself - Our newest Android app v5 has just been released! This version is unlike many apps, that you are currently used to. The Kidz HuB App has several cool features, a sleek eye-catching layout, and a user-friendly interface, you'll want to make sure you download it and give it a test drive right away. And not to worry, our v5 iOS app will be released soon as well, so stay tuned for that!
Features of the New KiDz HuB App:
1. Awesome Background image
2. Clean Stations’ logo
4. Interactive cover flow style playlist
5. On-screen lyrics for the current song that's playing or any song in the playlist
6. 'Buy song' for the current song that's playing or any song in the playlist
7. Website and social networking site links
8. Social sharing ability for listeners to share what's playing
9. Alarm clock that listeners can set for the stream to start up automatically
10 Sleep timer that listeners can set for the app to exit upon expired time (featuring radio, surf, rain, rainforest, or white noise -- help listeners fall asleep soundly)
11. Mosquito zapper that emits a high frequency tone that repels mosquitoes (perfect for outdoor parties -- this sound is inaudible to humans and can be played while the stream is playing)
12. Social sharing buttons for users to share what song they're listening to or your station's app
"KiDz HuB has had a very busy and successful year and when we speak of success, we are not referring to the number of events we covered but rather, the lives we have touched” says Orlando Dillon, Founder of KiDz HuB.
KiDz HuB’s mission is to mentor youths to be junior broadcasters and in turn, provides a platform for them to express themselves through a network of media outlets in the United States and around the world-a self esteem and confidence builder for teen tweens and teens.