The Online Teacher for MySchool@Kent is a position in the pilot program and will support student learning in one or more subjects to students in the MySchool@Kent and Successlink programs.
High School Certification Required
- Meet, as needed, with cohort groups of students at Community Learning Centers.
- Assist students by lecturing, demonstrating and using audiovisual aids.
- Correct and record off-line (not autograded) student work
- Respond to student needs between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., through phone calls emails, texts, etc.
- Meet with parents to discuss student progress and problems.
- Participate in faculty and professional meetings, educational conferences and teacher training workshops as required by the district.
Via Dennis T OConnor