Solve a mysterious murder set in the sixteenth century, chase the tracks of Professor Robert Langdon, the main character of the last best-selling novel by Dan Brown, have a wine tasting riding a quad bike or chasing old ghosts.
What do these curious experiences have in common? They are all unusual itineraries and tours to explore our beautiful Tuscany from a new and original point of view. Here are some ideas for a different experience of this magical land.
- Discover the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence following “Hell“, the Dan Brown novel set in the city.
- Solve a crime set in the Renaissance and get to know the main monuments of the historical centre of Florence in six hours.
- Know the mysterious side of Tuscany with Mystery Tuscany. Diana, the ghost river of Siena, the spirit of the Baron Brolio, the stories of love and death of beautiful Matilda in the castle of Poppi and the Devil’s Bridge in Borgo a Mozzano
- Taste the great wines and the traditional desserts of Tuscany, but with a good dose of adventure with a quad bike.
- Sail the waters of the Arno River in the magical light of the sunset on a vintage ship driven with a pole.
- Travel in a carriage: for “slow travel” lovers there is “Toscana in Carrozza” with short and long offers.
- Have a drink in the most important museums of Florence. “Aperitivo ad Arte“ takes place in the State Museums of Florence