Christmas markets in Italy are one of our favorite parts of, well, Christmas in Italy! Not only are they beautiful and atmospheric (and a great place to get that holiday shopping done), but they make for an especially fun way to get to know an area’s local traditions, delicacies and artisans. Since we love sustainable and immersive travel, we think that’s always a plus!
Here are our 10 favorite Christmas markets in Italy, from Naples on up to the Dolomites!
- Christkindlmarkt in Bolzano (Dolomites)
- Traditional South Tyrolese market in Lagundo (Dolomites)
- Weihnachtsmarkt German Market in Florence
- Christmas nativity market in Naples
- Medieval candle market in Candelara (Le Marche)
- Fabbrica di Babbo Natale in Pisa (Tuscany)
- Piazza Navona market in Rome
- Christmas Market Piazza Navona
- Campo San Polo market, Venice
- O Bej, O Bej market in Milan
- Christmas market in Turin