A love of Ancient History took me to Italy for the first time. My love of Roman history was kindled in my first years of high school and developed in later years. My love for Roman history continued into my degree as I sought out subjects that I could take to learn more about this period.
Then I got the opportunity to go to the actual country for the first time.
Back to Australia I went knowing that I did want to explore even more of Italy. Meeting him led me to move there permanently and learn more about an area called the Tuscia. [...]
Your Italy Holiday includes:
- 8 day small group tour with Peregrine (maximum 15 people)
- 7 nights accommodation including 5 nights in comfortable hotels and 2 nights in an agriturismo
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- The services of Peregrine's expert English speaking local tour leader
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
Tour Highlights include:
- Stay in an agriturismo, an idyllic farm estate set on a forested hillside with stunning views overlooking San Gimignano, regal sandstone refurbished buildings and delicious home cooked meals
- SAVE $330 per person!
8 day Italy Tour from $2,265* per person twin share
Valid for sale to 28 February 2013, unless sold out prior. Valid for travel to 30 September 2013.