Integrating OESIS Framework enables solutions such as SSL VPN, NAC and others to detect, classify and manage thousands of third party applications. Use OESIS for powerful software manageability.
- OESIS Framework is a cross platform, open development framework which enables software engineers and technology vendors to develop products that detect, classify and manage thousands of third-party software applications. OESIS Framework is perfect for SSL VPN, network access control (NAC), support tools and other solutions requiring software manageability.
- OESIS Framework consists of software development libraries, source code, and XML files. It provides 4 major components for software manageability:
- OESIS Local - libraries that may be embedded in your client to enable the detection, classification and management of endpoint applications
- OESIS Monitor - a data service that monitors and reports application and definition updates Update Verify - a utility that compares definition data from OESIS Local and OESIS Monitor to ensure that the latest available updates are present on the endpoint
- AppDocs - a toolkit that graphically instructs end-users on how to properly configure endpoint applications
See the capabilities of OESIS in action by trying out OPSWAT's free Security Score tool!
Users are aware of the dangers in the Internet and most of them are already using a security solution, say the results of AV-Comparatives' annual survey that polled 4,715 computer users from around the world..
A little over half of the respondents are using paid security solutions, which is a lesser percentage when compared to results in previous tests. While users in Europe and Asia are more likely to opt for paid-for solutions, the Americas count more users opting for free ones. Only 3 percent of the respondents admitted not using a security product to protect their machines.
The majority - 4 out of 5 - runs Windows 7 or 8 on their computers. Android and Symbian are the most popular choices for mobile devices / OS, while Firefox and Chrome users account for nearly 75 percent of the total polled.
When asked what should AV vendors try to improve more, lower impact on system performance ended up in first place.
Ani shell is a remote shell, basically used for remote access and security pen testing. Ani-Shell provides a robust and a basic interface to access the file system, do some networking tweaks and even test your server for some common security vulnerabilities.
Here is everything you will ever need to know from start to finish about Wardriving to find a network, Capturing packets from that network, Cracking the password to the network, anonymously accessing the network with said password, and then ARP/APR...
The "Modern Malware Review", a report published Palo Alto Networks, looks at 26,000 malware samples, collected by Palo Alto Networks' WildFire malware analysis service between October and December of 2012, which had been undetected by their anti-virus solutions.
The review states that 94 percent of undetected malware found on live enterprise networks was delivered via Web browsing or Web proxies and 40 percent of seemingly unique malware is actually repackaged versions of the same code.
Clearly, traditional anti-vrus solutions are a failure so other measures must be taken. No longer will users be able to "set it and forget it" (install AV software and set update on automatic) and remain safe.
On the internet you can find a lot of word lists that will help you to crack a password. But you will need a quality word list to get the job done. These word lists get provided by several penetration testing websites and communities.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.