Here’s a list of some of the features provided taken from the project’s Github page:
- Performing blocks on an NSObject.
- Key-value observation (NSKeyValueObserving) using a block handlerAssociated objects using an Obj-C API. (Not directly block-related.)
- NSArray, NSSet, and NSDictionary filter utilities
- BKMacros, for more quickly typing out the above.
- NSInvocation creation using blocks
- NSTimer block execution
- UIAlertView, UIActionSheet with block callbacksBlock initializers for UIControl and UIBarButton
- ItemInitializer for UIGestureRecognizer
- On-touch utilities for UIView.
- both delegation and block callbacks on NSURLConnection
✔ sources: https://github.com/zwaldowski/BlocksKit