Listly List - iWriting Inspiration - Student Created Books in the iClassroom by Eanes Ind School District, Story Spark - spark creativity in your writing By Thinkamingo, Story Dice By Thinkamingo, The Brainstormer By Tapnik, Lists for Writers -...
Lisa Johnson 's insight:
A List of 20+ Apps for Pre-Writing and Combatting Writer's Block.
Wixie is the award winning online authoring tool students can use to construct knowledge and communicate ideas. Today’s learners need a tool that is accessible whenever and wherever they are ready to learn! Students can use Wixie’s paint tools, text options, clip art, and voice recording to develop online storybooks, curriculum projects, and so much more.
- Wixie is a great tool for self-expression Combining artwork with text and voice recording makes Wixie the perfect canvas for today’s digital learners.
- Wixie motivates a wide range of learners Wixie helps all students produce high-level work, providing a sense of pride in their abilities and fostering the determination to achieve.
- Wixie helps students learn Creating with technology encourages thinking, creativity, and communication skills.
- Wixie helps students develop collaboration skills Wixie supports team-building and organization skills through real-time collaborative projects.
- Wixie supports strong school-to-home connections Everything created in Wixie is stored in the cloud and can be shared as easily as sending a URL by email.
Learning about earth science from a textbook is nothing like experiencing it in action. Through videos, pictures and other interactive material, students can better understand the concepts they are learning in earth science class.