Happy and Successful New Year 2012 wish you all Lucian http://xeeme.com/ecurator/ .including a gift for you online book ,, Curation is socialmedia King using gr8 tools "http://teacherluciandumaweb20.blogspot.com/2011/12/2011-year-in-review-in-edtech20-project.html . Just follow https://twitter.com/#!/web20education ; Join free #edtech20 #socialmedia #curation project http://bitly.com/docedtech20 , subscribe free to gr8 #edtech20 blogs http://bitly.com/feededtech20blogs collaborate on facebook http://on.fb.me/likeedtech20facebookpage and Circle our Google Plus http://bitly.com/circleedtech20googlepluspageand Install free our #mlearning apphttp://bitly.com/edtech20mLearningapp . IMPORTANT if you have a powerful pc memory CLICK AND openhttp://bitly.com/gr8edtech20blogs and read all my gr8 blogs and more in #edtech20 project monthly newstellerhttp://tinyletter.com/edtech20
✩ APPLE's Rewind 2010 - Hot Trends in Apps
✩ APPLE's Rewind 2009 - BEST APP
If you really dig video editing and want to take full control, you should get ReelDirector:
☑ High quality HD output, only re-compress when necessary, quality loss due to editing is minimal.
☑ Highly customizable text treatment - where you want it, how you want it.
☑ Unique transitions: out of focus fade, white out - 28 in total.
☑ Use your own intro and splash videos that were not recorded with iPhone.
☑ Real multitasking, renders in the background and no need to restart the whole export if interrupted.
✎ MEDIA COVERAGE
"ReelDirector is a powerful, easy-to-use, and fun iPhone app for creating videos with titles and effects."
"File this one under “sent from the future”. ReelDirector is a pretty full-featured movie editor" ... "a quite amazing demonstration of the march of technology."
— Wired.com Gadget Lab
- Splice, trim, split video clips
- Timeline: scrollable, seekable within clips, easy to arrange order
- Preview: full preview of frame at current timeline position, with watermarks and transition applied
- Record soundtracks and adjust position, volume and fade in/out
- Trim: you can keep original and go back to revise, or make a final cut
- Split: cut video into 2 or 3 clips seamlessly
- Add Ken Burns effect to photo and Video
- Add title and subtitle to opening, closing and/or each clip with adjustable length and fonts
- Combine 8 styles and 9 positions to create 72 different appearances
- Automatically fade in and fade out texts
Animated preview for each transition, easy to find the one you like.
1. Automatically insert transitions between each clip in your project, just pick one in Project Properties; or
2. Add/change transition for each clip while editing.