Will Kelly takes a look at the CaptureToCloud iOS app, which lets you capture web content directly from your iPad.
I do a lot of web research, and a lot of it takes place on my iPad. However, I hadn’t found a solid solution for using my iPad until I was introduced to CaptureToCloud. This free cloud service allows you to browse, share, and capture your entire CaptureToCloud library from any smartphone or tablet. They also offer paid subscription options.
The free CloudToCapure iOS app includes the following features:
- Capture web pages while browsing the web from your iPad. Any content you capture from a mobile device is accessible using a PC or other device.
- Use a CleanView option on-demand to save a clean version of the web page.
- Create topical categories by content, which is especially useful for setting up research files by project.
- Share content from your iPad or other mobile device whether you are online or offline with anyone (they don’t have to be a CaptureToCloud user).
- Full access to all of your CaptureToCloud content from your iOS device.
While the CaptureToCloud app runs on the iPhone, it’s much easier to use on an iPad.
Via Anna Hu