Future Apps presents Speak it!, the highest quality text to speech App available for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and now iPad! Speak it! utilizes the same voice synthesis engine that has made our iSpeak translator apps such a great hit.
Welcome in the new Age of Curation http://bitly.com/ecurator @ https://twitter.com/#!/web20education - wish you all Lucian http://xeeme.com/ecurator/ . I invite to register to join free http://bitly.com/docedtech20 #edtech20 #socialmedia #curation project http://web20education.bo.lt/g6538 subscribe free to our new newsteller http://bitly.com/edtech20newsteller and Install free our #mlearning app http://bitly.com/edtech20mLearningapp .Like and collaborate on facebook http://on.fb.me/likeedtech20facebookpage and Circle on Google Plus http://bitly.com/circleedtech20googlepluspage and Subscribe free to gr8 #edtech20 blogs http://bitly.com/feededtech20blogs related to new web 2.0, social media
startups http://bitly.com/web20eblog , curation http://bitly.com/curationblog ; mLearning apps http://bitly.com/mLearningblog , google plus http://bitly.com/googleplusblog , gr8 blog http://bitly.com/egr8blog and my romanian blog http://bitly.com/eblogulmeu
The text to speech engine is so powerful, it reproduces speech which is clear and natural sounding.
Copy emails, documents, web pages, PDF files, and more; paste them into Speak it!, and have the text spoken back to you with the highest quality text to speech engine available anywhere. You can even create the same quality audio files of the text to speech which can then be emailed to anyone you like! Need an elegant way to make announcements over your PA system? Speak it! can do that too. You can easily set up a list of pre-made announcements, and play them with a press of a button. You can even use Speak it! as a fun way to prank your friends! Speak it! is your own custom soundboard, with endless phrases and possible uses.
We have also realized in the past year there has been a growing disability community using Speak it! We would like to thank those users for supporting Speak it!, and for all the incredible feedback we have received. Speak it! 2.0 has new features just for these users including landscape more, ability to change font size, and much more coming in future updates!
• Easy to use interface: simply enter the text you want to say, and press the “Speak it! button
• Four high quality voices are included: American Male, American Female, British Male, British Female
• NEW! Highlights words as they are spoken
• Ability to create audio files and email them
• Save as many phrases as you would like, and easily repeat them later
• Pause and resume speech playback
• Change the volume, as well as the speed of spoken text
• Change the font size of the text field
• Speak it! Store, where you can download 20 new voices
• Designed to be used while on a phone call
• Localized for French, Italian, German, and Spanish