This topic is curated by Lucian http://bit.ly/Lucian20 founder of #edtech20 #socialmedia #curation project http://tiny.cc/edtech20 and if you like this post share and comment and also kindly I invite you to join free this project here http://tiny.cc/docedtech20 and follow https://twitter.com/#!/web20education . What are your favorite tools to build a pln . Please add here a comment and collaborate and circle #edtech20 project on #googleplus https://plus.google.com/b/117125932309589630500/117125932309589630500/posts/ak4vedAPCnj discuss with other 511 teachers aboyt best social networking tools https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=266178246753349&amp;amp;amp;amp;id=103495893021586 join our PLN http://web20ineducation2010.ning.com/ . Also I write when I don't tweet and curate in gr8 blogs here http://weblist.me/curation. I invite you to subscribe free to #socialmedia #curation blog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/edtech20CurationSemanticProjectInEducation ; web 2.0 blog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Web20SocialMediaInSafetyModeInEducation ; Google Plus Blog
mLearning blog http://feeds.feedburner.com/MlearningEdtoolsAndAppsIneducation20
and my first blog with gr8 tools and apps
ThinkBook transforms your iPad into an organizational marvel. Use it to create notebooks and outlines that live and breathe under your fingertips.
ThinkBook has something for everyone:
- Students can keep class notes, add questions and todos, then use ThinkBook's unique 'finder' notes to make a dashboard showing unanswered questions and outstanding todos for each class.
- Professionals can use ThinkBook to record meeting minutes and keep project notes. Plan work by grouping todos into projects. Create dashboards showing you the next few todos for each active project.
- Readers can take notes from books they read, tag each section with the topics covered, search for those topics later.
ThinkBook adapts to YOU, not the other way around.
If you like keeping pages of plain notes that's fine! Put the pages into notebooks and create a library.
Like outlines? Use ThinkBook's indentation gestures to add structure to your notes, then collapse whole sections to see only their headings. Mix and match to YOUR needs.
One of the best things about ThinkBook is the innovative slider; you can push notes, pages, notebooks... anything into it. Then go anywhere in your library and drag them out. It's an incredibly fast way of re-arranging your information.
ThinkBook gives you:
- Plenty of note types; text notes, todos, questions and projects. Notebooks and pages behave just like other notes, move and organize them however you like.
- Special 'finder' notes to create dashboards.
- The slider, a brand new way to make new notes and rearrange, move, copy and delete existing ones.
- Tags, tag everything you can see. They're inherited, tag a notebook with 'work' and every note in it will be treated as work.
- Fast search for text and tags.
- Three themes, including two colour matched to your iPad. The white theme on a white iPad is a real crowd pleaser, you have to see it!
- Dropbox integration. Backup and restore to Dropbox, export and import notes, pages, notebooks and projects as text, work on them on your PC, then import them back into ThinkBook. All these features also work using iTunes file sharing.
- A graphical tutorial to quickly bring you up to speed and a full set of instructions (as a notebook!).'
ThinkBook's interface is very fast and efficient but it IS a little different. This is what you need to know:
- ThinkBook uses gestures to indent and move notes. The left and right sides of the screen accept different gestures.
- On the left of the screen you can drag a note left and right to change the indentation.
- On the right of the screen you can drag a note right to push it into the slider.
- Tap on the slider to see all the things it can do.
- To delete notes push them into the slider then select 'clear clipboard' from the slider actions.
Liking ThinkBook? Follow us on Twitter (@bitolithic) for news and sneak peeks.
Via LucianeCurator https://lucianecurator.contently.com