"The Palm Beach School System has an incredible wiki where members of the community share their favorite apps for specific disciplines. Below I’ve [Jeff Dunn, Executive Editor, edudemic.com] embedded their list for the top high school apps but they also have a curated list of apps for middle school and elementary school.
I wanted to give a mention to the people behind the project. Be sure to reach out to them if you have any questions or just want to let them know that you are benefiting from their hard work:
- John Shoemaker (John.Shoemaker@palmbeachschools.org) - Melissa Lander (Melissa.Lander@palmbeachschools.org) - John Long (John.Long.email@example.com)
(H/T to @rmbyrne for introducing me to this wiki! Be sure to follow him at the always wonderful Free Tech 4 Teachers site.) Most of the links below are to the iTunes store. It may open up iTunes on your computer."
Palm Beach School System list of
- Elementary School iPad Apps: http://goo.gl/iuaMb ;
- Middle School iPad Apps: http://goo.gl/dJCIM ;
- High School iPad Apps: http://goo.gl/ohBhL ;
- Administrator iPad Apps: http://goo.gl/9zSXz ;
- Palm Beach School System Home Page for iPad in Education Wiki: http://goo.gl/9zSXz ;
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.