Custom animated pull-to-refresh that can be easily added to UIScrollView.
Check this article on our blog to know more details about animations implementation: http://yalantis.com/blog/how-we-built-customizable-pull-to-refresh-pull-to-cook-soup-animation/
Inspired by this project on dribble: https://dribbble.com/shots/2074667-Recipe-Finder-v-2
FLAnimatedImage is a performant animated GIF engine for iOS:
- Plays multiple GIFs simultaneously with a playback speed comparable to desktop browsers
- Honors variable frame delays
- Behaves gracefully under memory pressure
- Eliminates delays or blocking during the first playback loop
- Interprets the frame delays of fast GIFs the same way modern browsers do
iOS 5 added new was to modify the built-in UIKit controls adding a number of customizations, and previously I mentioned a tutorial on how to use the UIKit control customization features on the iOS 5 tutorial page.
✔ Sources: https://github.com/vicpenap/PrettyKit