A message board, also known as a forum, is a place where people with similar interests can discuss topics with others of like interests. Message boards can be general or specialized, local or global, free or subscription-based, or private or public. The archive is a key component of message boards.
* Others can read it in the future since it is archived.
* It has the ability to express and see differing views and opinions on a range of topics.
* It helps people to build relationships easily through active comments and posts.
- Posts may be sloppy,messy and off topic.
- Opens you up to recognize hackers, spammers and predators.
- Any random person could come unto the message board and spam the information causing it to be less attractive thus losing members and visitors.
A popular chat service that enables users to connect to an IRC server using a software programme or web service and communicate with each other live through interactive internet text messages or synchronous conferencing.
*More active involvement in group conversations.
*Immediacy of communication.
*Free and fast.
- Privacy and security concerns.
- Specific technical requirements
- There is no real face – to – face contact.
- Maybe the person you really like on the chat box has got a totally different personality in real life.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.