Just over half of marketers expect the Internet of Things, with ubiquitous, embedded devices constantly conveying real-time data, to revolutionize marketing by 2020. Along with this they see the power of real-time personalized mobile communication as one of the biggest trends.
Here are the trends that marketing executives see as having the biggest impact on marketers within five years:
- 51% -- Internet of Things
- 50% -- Real-time mobile personalized transactions
- 29% -- Wearable technology
- 26% -- Virtual/augmented reality
- 13% -- Privacy backlash...
Via Jeff Domansky, massimo facchinetti