Infographics on being creative in life and inspiration with top 29 ways to be creative on success and startup exploring and researching ideas and concept...
My favorite ways to stay creative are:
* Free writing.
* Drawing and painting.
* Reading (actual BOOKS not blog posts lol).
* Talking to smart friends.
* Hitting the museums especially NYC or Philly.
* Riding a bicycle (very Zen meditation for me).
* Creating thought experiments.
* Doing math in my head (I suck at it so it forces all the reserves in).
* Music especially LOUD rock or jazz (Miles especially).
* Taking pictures to support a story.
* Watching TV (Ovation, PBS and HBO best sources of inspiration).
* Working out (back when I had the energy to do that LOL).
* Playing with my crazy bengal cat Lucian.
* Shopping but only in musuem or art stores.
* Working in public (makes me zero in and focus deeper).
* Looking at great design (effect is delayed but there).
* Changing a location (traveling).
* Used to read magazines, blogs don't seem to do it.
* Read something HARD I don't understand (all in again).
* Interview someone smarter than me.
* Curate something especially across nontraditional lines.
* Create a contest or a game.
* Manipulate SPEED of task (speed up or slow way down).
* Think about creative times from the past (working with the artist Alton Pickens at Vassar is a favorite).
Other great ways to stay creative in this infographic.
Via Christino Martin, John van den Brink, Martin (Marty) Smith, Mithuhassan