1) 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text. (Sources: 3M Corporation and Zabisco)
2) 40% of people will respond better to visual information than plain text. (Source: Zabisco)
3) 46.1% of people say a website's design is the number one criterion for discerning the credibility of the company. (Source: Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab)
4) Publishers who use infographics grow in traffic an average of 12% more than those who don't. (Source: AnsonAlex) Tweet This Stat!
5) Posts with videos attract 3 times more inbound links than plain text posts. (Source: SEOmoz)
Via Richard Meyer