In February of this year I posted 21st Century Libraries and Librarians Look Like: Innovation with a list of eight links to new and innovative ideas "that to me typify what the 21st Century Library looks like-what it does-what it symbolizes- how it performs- how it benefits its community- how it remains relevant-and most of all, how it is different in the 21st century.
1. Colorado: a librarian in the home
2. Florida: Lost in the stacks
3. Montana: early literacy/wildlife "trunks"
4. New Jersey: historic walk
5. Oregon: Naked Came the Rogue