* Center for Digital Education’s Converge Yearbook: Technology Innovation in Education- highlights both the top technology trends in education and 50 of the innovators
* Desktop Virtualization: Enabling mobility in education- helps K-12 meet the demands of 21st-century learning.-how desktop virtualization is a popular solution to mobility challenges
* High-performance networks for next-generation education environments- discusses benefits schools from upgrading networks
* Video for the 21st Century: Enriching Core Courses and Improving Student Engagement with Digital Video Production
* Wireless in a K-12 Environment: Moving ahead with technology-benefits wireless environments are bringing to K-12 campuses and why these campuses are turning to wireless to enhance the educational experience.