Provocative! Themes include: analysis paralysis, money as the goal, corporate greed, and classism. It's not politics, it's education.
A nation that destroys its systems of education, degrades its public information, guts its public libraries and turns its airwaves into vehicles for cheap, mindless amusement becomes deaf, dumb and blind.
It seems the USA:
- prizes test scores above critical thinking and literacy.
- celebrates rote vocational training and the singular, amoral skill of making money.
- churns out stunted human products, lacking the capacity and vocabulary to challenge the assumptions and structures of the corporate state.
- funnels them into a caste system of drones and systems managers.
- transforms a democratic state into a feudal system of corporate masters and serfs.