If you’re a blogger, journalist or simply desire more knowledge, you’ve most definitely faced information organization problems. Sometimes being able to access and find information quickly is crucial.
Nowadays the web is enormous and it’s a big advantage to have a place where you can store all your bookmarks, pictures and links, access them anytime, anywhere and be able share them quickly. If you’re as lazy as I am you’ve probably got something like a ‘Do it later’ folder in your bookmarks. And then you’re just shoving links there until that list is the length of your screen.
Sometimes you’ve got a great idea and you write it down on a notepad for example. Most likely you’d forget about it and never open it again. I’m kind of a pedant and I like when everything is organized neatly and quickly available. It’s especially true with my web experience.
1. Zootool : http://zootool.com/
2. Evernote : http://www.evernote.com/
3. Trunk.ly : http://trunk.ly/
4. Instapaper : http://www.instapaper.com/
5. 280daily : http://280daily.com/
6. Thoughtboxes : http://thoughtbox.es/
7. Shelfster : http://shelfster.com/
8. Historious : http://historio.us/
9. Diigo : http://www.diigo.com/
10. Blinklist : http://blinklist.com/
11. Licorize : http://licorize.com/
12. Skloog : http://www.skloog.com/
13. Favilous : http://www.favilous.com/
14. Springpad : http://springpadit.com/
15. Netvibes : http://www.netvibes.com/
Via 173 Sud