#Childhood #obesity has increased to a large extent in the last 40 years. The leading factor for obesity and #overweight is #caloric #imbalance. It is a result of expending very few #calories, for the amount consumed.
The most expensive video game in the history is the Grand Theft Auto theft-V (GTA-V). The total expense on GTA-V in 2013 was of nearly $266million, on GTA-IV in 2008 was of nearly 100 million, on Skirim in 2011 was of $85 million, on FF-XIII was of more than $65million, on Gran Turismo-5 was $60 million and on Halo 3 was $55million in 2007.
Diamond is basically a metal which is obtained from the Earth’s mantle by lengthy procedures. Diamonds are not only the most precious metals in the world but are also the hardest substances found on the planet.
As human kind grows older, one of the things that have and must improve is the techniques of staying alive. The medical world have advanced to such levels where almost anything is possible, where longevity is increasing day by day and there are fewer diseases that do not have any kind of cure to them.
Interest-based content curation was only a vision 2 years ago when we launched: in a post Web 2.0 world, we felt that more and more we are the content we publish. Whether we liked it or not, we would all need to become media - a problem for busy professionals who don’t have time or inspiration for that and whose primary expertise is often not to be a content publisher.
Since then, publishing-by-curation rapidly turned into an important trend as 1,000,000 freelance professionals, community managers, content marketers, educators, knowledge managers, thought leaders, and more are now using Scoop.it to demonstrate and share their professional expertise, develop visibility for their small or mid-sized businesses or to make the company they work for smarter. Continue reading →
#Smooching has been around as long as human kind itself and it has been found that almost 90% of the world’s population do it while the rest 10% do something related to it like #faceblowing or #sucking or even #licking.
Internet has truly been one of the best and most useful creations by man. It is difficult to imagine our lives without internet usage these days and most of us are very dependent upon this invention on day to day basis.
India is the seventh largest country by area and second most populous democratic country in the world with more than 1.2 billion people inhabiting it. India gained independence from the British rule in 1947, has a tricolored flag and is a federation comprising of a parliamentary governance structure aligned to the Constitution of India.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.