1. The ‘From’ field: The from field also provides a means for a spam filter to detect whether the email is from a spammer or from a trusted source, from fields containing lines such sales@, marketing@ or info@ are headed straight for the junk folder.
2. The Subject line: subject lines must be short, snappy and provide the reader with an incentive to open. It is therefore important that your subject line is not only engaging but relevant.
3. Preview Pane: The first six lines of your email are what can be seen in the preview pane meaning this is what is on show when a client has decided to read past the subject line, filling this area with an image means that this space will be wasted with a big white box featuring a red cross in the corner portraying little or nothing of use to the reader and discouraging further investigation.
4. Dynamic Content: Effectively dynamic content will double the clickthrough rate of any well implemented campaign.
5. Styling: Large font is also seen as high scorer on the spam filter as it is seen as shouting, a negative feature in an email, the same applies for a red link which equates an equally high score.
6. Data Cleansing: There is no point sending copious amounts of emails if they are not going to the correct people. Therefore it is important that your data is relevant and up to date.
► NEW: iNeoMarketing makes content marketing easy with the new Q8 Content. Q8 fills your content pipeline daily with relevant articles that your audience wants to read. Learn more and sign up for the beta program: http://www.Q8content.com.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.