The benefit is that OJ objects have no dependencies. There is no need to read the docs to be sure the HTML is correct, or see if the CSS is included. Everything just works.
* Abstracts the web into view objects that create and change websites
* Unifies templating of HTML, CSS and JS
* Backbone support built-in with two-way model and collection binding
* Includes the simple smart objects: List, Table, Button, and form elements
* A growing collection of plugins: VimeoVideo, AceEditor, and more!
* DOM manipulation client-side
* HTML and CSS creation server-side
* Node server-side support (in progress)
Via Jan Hesse