This article best discusses how to strengthen a relationship between a business and their consumers. The article uses examples from our own personal relationships and shows us how to apply it to effectively work in a business environment.
Retouching on the article, our relationships in our personal lives have the qualities of being friendly, romantic and familial, this is no different to what should exist in a relationship between a customer and a business.
The five aspects of a personal relationship that must exist in a business for it to succeed are:
1) Must have mutual exchange of added value. Businesses want your time and money and a consumer wants their product. Both must invest in each other equally to provide reciprocal value to make the relationship work.
2) Brands must create an emotional connection with their consumers. What keeps a relationship going is the emotional bond that evoke positive emotions which add value to the time spent together. Brands are no different they should create positive emotion that keeps the consumer attracted.
3) Businesses must deliver value on their end. Delivering a disappointing is like breaking a promise in a relationship. But by listening to the consumers dissatisfaction they should improve their product by using their feedback.
4) To build an irresistible product, culture and brand and use social media to have the conversation.
5) Surprise and delight your customers shows that you care about them.
Business must give their customers recognition and recognise them as more than just a source of revenue. Using social media allows you to channel through your appreciation and recognition .
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.