Customer is the king for entire industry, so that customer engagement is becoming more and more critical to business’ success. Most organizations start making investment in technologies and systems to improve their engagement with customers. However, there are still many companies fail on it. I quite agree with the five reasons for this question mentioned in this article.
1. Different companies use different channels to get customer engaged, whereas the typical channels with a different set of systems and technologies may only provide a shallow view of customer engagement. Companies are supposed to think from customer perspectives, which viewed as multiple distinct interactions in order to companies have a complete view.
2. Big database is very powerful and effective for companies operation and it is a big opportunity for companies to consider how to well manage customer engagement programs. However, some enterprises haven’t realized the full advantage of Big Data analysis.
3. Today’s business software captures data rather than context, which mean they don't know much about the true richness and complexity of customers. That’s why they cannot accurately meet customer’s needs and wants. Enterprise should think form customer perspective. You think what customer thinks, and then you have a opportunity to go to customer’s heart.
4. Contacting with agents is a quite effective way to contact with customers, because agents ultimately have the biggest impact on the customer experience. But the important thing is organizations should have a deeper understand of their agents in advance, such as their strengths and weaknesses. Therefore, you can use the right information to contact right customer targets with the right agent for best results.
5. Some organizations operate their business around their productions instead of customers. That is why companies do not clear understand their customer’s tastes and needs.
If companies could face these true issues, I believe that they will get more customers involved with companies.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.