Fotobabble allows one to add narration to a photograph. You can then share it, embed it in a wiki or blog, or view it on the web.
- make a minute-long presentation about a chosen picture in the target language
- make vocabulary cards with clear audio definitions of the chosen word added to the picture
- practice making speeches privately, to be shared later in class
- give students a picture to add a narration to which tests their understanding and vocabulary of a topic
- use it as a speaking assessment tool.