The content of this webinar is specifically tailored for executive staff in the nonprofit sector, particularly those who may be skeptical or unclear of the value of social media. The webinar will:
• Demonstrate the value of social media to increase online fundraising and online brand recognition.
• Discuss how much time successful social media communications require, and consequently highlight the need to modify job descriptions of development and communications staff.
• Illuminate how social media success requires professional experience or training in online communications and fundraising.
• Put forward a minimal budget to be successful on the Social Web.
• Examine the need to create a social media policy.
• Present a system to track Return on Investment (ROI).
• Discuss the urgent need to prepare for the Mobile Web.