Certain habits are specific to extroverts as others are to introverts:
- exercise (a habit found in extroverts),
- commit adultery (extroverts),
- function well without sleep (introverts),
- learn from our mistakes (introverts),
- place big bets in the stock market (extroverts),
- delay gratification (introverts),
- be a good leader (depends on the type of leadership called for),
- ask "what if" (introverts).
So could we say that:
- extroverts focus on the present reality?
- introverts focus on alternate reality (conceptual reality, like past, future, or any other kind of day-dreaming)?