Integrating OESIS Framework enables solutions such as SSL VPN, NAC and others to detect, classify and manage thousands of third party applications. Use OESIS for powerful software manageability.
- OESIS Framework is a cross platform, open development framework which enables software engineers and technology vendors to develop products that detect, classify and manage thousands of third-party software applications. OESIS Framework is perfect for SSL VPN, network access control (NAC), support tools and other solutions requiring software manageability.
- OESIS Framework consists of software development libraries, source code, and XML files. It provides 4 major components for software manageability:
- OESIS Local - libraries that may be embedded in your client to enable the detection, classification and management of endpoint applications
- OESIS Monitor - a data service that monitors and reports application and definition updates
Update Verify - a utility that compares definition data from OESIS Local and OESIS Monitor to ensure that the latest available updates are present on the endpoint
- AppDocs - a toolkit that graphically instructs end-users on how to properly configure endpoint applications
See the capabilities of OESIS in action by trying out OPSWAT's free Security Score tool!
Read more, very interesting...: